$100 per 50-minute individual session
$125 per 50-minute couple or family session
I do not take insurance. However, my services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan through your *out-of-network benefits. If you see my name on your plan, please be advised that this is not me, as there is another clinician accepting insurance by the same name.
Questions to ask your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have *out-of-network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, or credit cards are accepted for payment at time of service.
If you do not keep your scheduled therapy appointment and have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be charged for the missed session.